* My taste buds often confuse almonds and cherries. I wonder if they are related or just molecularly similar. (ok, or my tastebuds are retarded)
* I weighed myself for the first time in a few years yesterday. I am my heaviest ever. 185.
* Did you hear how somone got killed because they were making too much noise while the World Cup playoffs were on? I wonder how many people are going to die over this game before it's all said and done.
* Isn't falling in love just a bad case of obsessiveness?
* Confession: Spouse lost the receipt (for which there might have been the weest marital discord) and the Hydrangea is still a brown stick.
*I washed my robe and then lounged about in it all fluffy and warm. Then I took a shower and discovered green crack lint. Gobs of it.
* Something that always makes my mouth goosh when I see it.
* One's first mistake is usually to assume that others experience things in the same way. If there's one thing humans aren't, it's uniform.