Friday, August 31, 2007

Not snippets

Ugh, I woke up late. This is probably related to the fact that I went to bed late. Now I've got no time for snippets or anything else. Doesn't matter. Everyone's off on their final summer hurrah weekend anyway. We're not going anywhere unless you count the hike I've planned for tomorrow. We're going to climb a mountain. Some might call it a hill as it's only 1500 feet. For smokers, two flights of stairs is a mountain, so we'll see how it goes.

I'd sit and chat more, but I'm already running late for work. Have a fab weekend all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible virgin forest surrounding a heart shaped lake ... it looks wonderful! My feet are itching just reading about it. What a great summer final fling. You and Spouse have a wonderful hike!

dpaste said...

I'm staying in town, too. I have a friend coming in from DC and we will explore the outer boroughs of NYC.

Anonymous said...

The highest hill here in Indiana is about 800 feet so 1500 would seem like a mountain to us. Isn't it considered a mountian if it is over 1000 feet high?
Make a video of the hike so we all can enjoy it, M'Kay?

Jason said...

Have a good weekend. The weather is perfect too.

Normlr said...

This morning I had to go to the bathroom as I was making coffee. I instantly thought of you and dropped everything and ran to the can.

The Persian said...

Have a great time on your hike, and be careful!

:)

madamerouge said...

The weather is supposed to be nice in Toronto (low humidity/pollution). I hope it's nice in Montréal, too.

Devo said...

Looks nice, that little molehill you're calling a mountain!! heehee. I bet the colors are already magnificent. Vid or pics please? Have a super weekend. :)

Patricia said...

have a lovely hike and throw a penny in the lake for me! i know it's not a fountain but hey it can't hurt. have fun!!

A Bear in the Woods said...

What an extraordinary lake. So beautiful.

A Lewis said...

Happy hiking, campers!

anabel said...

Have a nice hike. Even a small elevation gain can give new perspective.