Here you see Poutine Americano and Poutine Galvaude. Dan and I enjoyed these last month on our jaunt to the country. They really should give you some rolaids with every order.
Interesting things from the Wikipedia entry on poutine.
* The word poutine, or "mess" colloquially, was not used for this dish before 1978.
* In New York city, you can find a similar dish called "disco fries".
* It's possible the word originally came from the English "pudding".
* It's pronounced exactly as the president of Russia pronounces his last name.
* The largest poutine ever assembled was in Dundas square in Toronto in 2004. 808 pounds.
Blogger keeps informing me that poutine is misspelled, which is interesting because it's not.