* Sara would like to know which plate is hers. If I weren't in the room, she'd go ahead and choose. (Last night's dinner was Artichoke, bbq chicken thighs and cheese quesadilla.)
* I have a compass on my keyring. It delights me to no end that I can always find North.
* The price of gas increased 11% overnight. Why didn't I fill it up yesterday? Why?
* I bought the plane tickets for Europe next June. Now, I receive a new mile distribution policy for Aeroplan effective September. It turns out we will receive ZERO miles for those flights to Europe. This might be the last straw with Air Canada. (Basically if you buy an economy ticket now, you get between zero and 25% of miles flown. Up until now, we got 100% of miles flown.)
* In other related outrageous moves by money grabbing corporations that we do business with, the cable company has sent us a new policy for bandwidth usage. We signed up for the fastest internet with no limits. Now poof! Limits. Do we get any kind of discount for the reduction in service? No, no we don't. According to their letter, they feel that the alotted bandwidth will be sufficient to suit our needs. (Okay it's 100 gigs, but still.)
* It seems to me like careless and carefree should be synonyms. In a way they are. I mean, sometimes lucky and stupid go hand in hand.
* Only once have I paid for a lap dance alone. It was here some years ago. Imagine my surprise as he (to die for!) accidentally put things in my basket at the market yesterday. He had put an identical sack of avocados in my cart by mistake. It was up to me to decide which was mine. I was too flustered to pick mine so I just chose randomly.
* The most awesome storm (the third in the awesome category this season) swept through yesterday. Hail, funnel clouds, the works. Here's a geeky video as I gawked.