* My slumbering babies.
* The weirdest dream yesterday. Serge came home with a couple of guys who wanted a three way with him. He said I needed to clear out. One of them was my high school best friend. (Married to a woman in real life.) Serge shoved a martini in my hand and sent me out for an hour. I was crushed, trying to be magnanimous and give him this "fun" but it sure felt shitty to be woken up and sent out of the house, here I am walking down the street, NAKED, with a maritini at 6 in the morning. It probably looks weird that I have a martini glass walking around like this. Still not many people are out at this hour, thank God. I hope I don't cut my feet, gosh I really hope I don't cut my feet on any broken glass. (I was more concerned about cutting my feet than the fact that I was sauntering down the street naked.) Then I woke up mad at Serge.
* A couple things I've learned this week. When you don't leave the house nothing happens. Also, no money is spent. Fascinating, I know.
* A friend of ours informed us that we shouldn't rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. That because we have the fancy "sensor cycle" model, if we rinse first, the sensor will determine that "washing" isn't needed, only more rinsing. Then the dishes don't come out as clean. We should always leave a little food caked onto everything according to him. I find this hugely difficult to believe, but at the same time I'm insanely hopeful that it is true. We shall see tomorrow.
* Sara let a fart the other day that I swear she stored up for 12 years. I had to run from the room gagging, trying to curse, but only succeeding in gagging. It was like a skunk's spray atop a rotting animal and then shat upon. Vile.
* Hey, if you've linked me and I haven't returned the linky love, just drop me a line or a comment and I'll slide you in on the sidebar.
* This was taken last weekend at the Flora exhibit in the Old Port. I thought it was preety.