* Sara is just fine. Apparently her most hyper day was the day we came home. Was all excited the morning that we went over to get her. She's reverted back to being a piece of furniture now.
* American dialogue overheard in line at the Eiffel Tower. "Dude, I love impressionist art. We gotta get up early for the Musee Dorsay so we can't get hammered tonight." "Dude, why not?" "Dude, I can't look at art with a hangover."
* I started the no-smoking box. It's got gum and candy of course, plus puzzles and bubbles and gyroscope. Quitting is still going to suck. I still have to put little love notes to myself in there.
* I walked clear across town to get home yesterday after my voicover gig. Three hours. I ran into the Brazil festival and the start of the Jazz festival. The town is alive.
* Walking is my new thing. Today I'm walking to get my haircut. Then maybe all the way to Bilboquet. Walking gives you time to study what you miss on bike or in car.
* Our new table was delivered. Now we have to shop for chairs. We haven't any money for that right now, so we'll be using the old Ikea chairs for a while.
* Apparently, we've got mice downstairs. "They've kept me up for four nights," said the non-deadbeat tenant. I put out poison like I did last year. They ate it so I have to go buy more. I put the poison in a place unaccessible to other animals (like Sara).
* I know what you're thinking. This is the worst snippets ever. That'll make it easy to outdo them next time.