Thursday, December 22, 2005

HNT and stuff

It's my last day of work before the winter break. I'm so giddy I could spit. I've also been so busy I don't know which way is up. But it's all coming together, I've purchased pesos and US $, and I went out and bought a huge new suitcase for the trip. Tomorrow will be relegated to packing.

I didn't have time to work on an HNT shot this week (and anyway, how could I beat last week's) so I asked my good friend if I could use a shot I took of her almost twelve years ago when she was pregnant with her first child. The lump you see is a beautiful young lady of 11 now.

Frankly, it's one of the nicest people pics I've ever taken. I was also blessed to be able to participate in the birth of the child, an experience I am so grateful for.

Voila!

Happy HNT and the first day of winter!

20 comments:

Snooze said...

That's very powerful. Beautiful pic.

Just Brian said...

That is one incredibly beautiful pic. Very Special

Happy HNT

jjd said...

where's the half part? I think this is an illegal picture and the halfnekkid police are being called.

Not to take away from your friend, who is quite.. perky! and dare I say, saucy?

St. Dickeybird said...

Beautiful photo!

Patricia said...

the picture is beautiful.
the perkiness is annoying.

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

You're right what a wonderful celebration of impending motherhood and life in that photo.

C'est la vie!

have a fantastic holiday, go chill, I know what you mean about feeling frazzled.

Enjoy fine wine, food and merryment ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sweetness...that's HALF naked. HALF. Hell I can see her hoo hah patch for goodness sake! But I will say she is the embodiment of the goddess in all her glory. Cheers,
kb

Anonymous said...

A hoo hah patch... I've heard whoocamapappy and Beaver pelt but never a Hoo hah patch...

She looks happy and proud!

r said...

This picture defines beauty.

But I agree, what's the Half part? The sunglasses?

Chicken said...

That is a great pic! Merry Christmas!

MomThatsNuts said...

Beautiful~ Nothing is more beautiful than a MOM....

Happy HNT

Mom

Anonymous said...

Where are you coming to visit? Have fun, Tornwordo. And thanks for the wonderful pic.

Blondage said...

Wow. That picture is stunning. What a beautiful lady!

Happy HNT!

Adam said...

That picture is awesome. Seriously, you've captured a great moment and image.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the nice words...

Angela said...

Awesome pic. :-) Happy HNT and Happy Holidays..

Anonymous said...

Definatly a great HNT picture because she has a lot behind her....an entire family that I had the pleasure to be part of and by participating to the second birth of her child(I didn't make it, I filmed it (very shaky)), an experience that every man, gay or straight should have.
The spouse

Anonymous said...

Do I detect a note of sentimentality in "the spouse" I hope not , I've learned to enjoy his unbridled hatred of all things corny!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Well, the Spouse is on the half edge of vacation and surely will reconnect to the husband left alone within the last 6 month.NO! I am not sentimental. Just almost on vacation.

CoffeeDog said...

What does HNT mean? (I've always been behind the times)