Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Paradise

So I'm just going to tyype this without fixing all the things this stpid keyboard does. Some of the letters are eeven mismarked on the kkeyboard, and I don't understand why itt doubles some of the letterss. The backspace key alwwys erases two and , well, siggh.......

Ok,, so it took a feew ddays, but noow it sseems like true vacation mode. Laying on the beach all day amongst our peoplee (ggay beach( listening to the gossipp and the seex stories. And some poeople should be told that sspeedos are not helpful forr their image. *I'm such a bittch \i know..

goingg out for drinks and dinner, and then trying to go clubbinng, but not being up for it yet since nothing gets started til after midnightt. I think toniight will be the night for staying out late.

we still haave another week here and all is well.

byy the way, \\i got so annoyed with the hagling that we went to Walmart thus breakingg one of my cardinaal rules, but at least the price is the price there.

And mexxico isn""t as chheap as it used to be>

do you love this keybboard as much as i do?

i"ll cfheck in in a couple daays> hope eeverryone is well>

ta ta!

9 comments:

r said...

This post was too funny. I kept imagining you trying to type this.

Have fun, wear sunscreen.

St. Dickeybird said...

Glad you seem to be enjoying yourselves!
I'd have thought Mexico was cheaper since the hurricane. Wrong?

jjd said...

hehe. I like the authentic quality of this post, it really makes me feel like you're in mexico with all those double letters and mistypes. Well, I know in fact you are there but you get my point!

More posts from that keyboard!! I like!

Patricia said...

i'm so glad to see your post! and happy that you're having a wonderful time. we're cool about the "keyboard issues" (wink wink) yeah right. we all know it's the tequila. have a wonderful new year's!

Snooze said...

Enjoy! Love these updates from Mexico.

Humbling isn't it, when you find yourself going into some monstrosity like Walmart while in another country? I NEVER set foot in one here, but have on foreign soil out of desparation.

CoffeeDog said...

Two of my fave gym buddies are in PV this week too - Pete and Eric from ATL. Who knows maybe the worlds will collide and you'll meet them! Hope you are having a fabulous time

Cairo The Boxer said...

woof woof to paradise :)

Anonymous said...

I can almost see you typing at the keyboard with a cheesy black mustache and a name tag that says, "Manuel". Hey Meester want to buy a watch? Don't forget to sun those buns. If you need help flipping them let me know, I'm cheap and I don't say much.
kb

epicurist said...

Maybe the keyboard is Dyslexic