Monday, December 05, 2005

The truth revealed

Why not stretch this idea into two posts? Hey, that's what I said!

(If you haven't read yesterday's post, do it now so you can play too.)

#1. Is true. Of course I don't remember it. One moment I was building a fort with my friend and the next I woke up in a hospital in a green paper dress totally confused. The whole day had passed. Apparently after I fell, I went home and after a short conversation with my mom wherein she used my name, I said something like "Who's that?" Then the hospital. Diagnosis, concussion. Symptom, amnesia.

#2 Is also true. The blood stains on the white carpet were vexing.

#3. Again, true. This occured by accident when I was trying to show my friend Rebekah how many Othello pieces I could fit into my mouth. Ah, teenagedom.

#4 Must be the lie right? Right. The only body part I'm missing is my foreskin. (Sadly)

7 comments:

Adam said...

That is too funny about putting the Othello pieces into your mouth. Were you trying to impress her or was it a bet?

_Psycho said...

I still think #1 is the lie, since you dont remember it ! =P

Unfortunatly, my foreskin is the only thing Im missing too. Annoying !

St. Dickeybird said...

I bartered.
"Take anything you like, but leave my willie alone!"
They took tonsils and a few teeth.

dantallion said...

Ok, I guessed wrong. You and me both on the foreskin being the only bit that's been removed on me.

Patricia said...

whatta ya know, i guessed right :D

i liked hearing the details!

r said...

I still remember the amazed/shocked look on your face when one of the pieces slid down.

I'm giggling right now.

You know, I still have that game (but not that particular piece).

epicurist said...

I was so wrong on that one. And I certainly know more about you, intended or not. By the way, will that ever be shown on HNT, cause I don't think I can compete with that.