Thursday, December 08, 2005

HNT etc.

Well folks it's Thursday. That means HNT. And just my luck that I was stuck waiting for the bus in BITTERLY COLD windy weather when another bus pulled up with the following advertising on the rear. It's half-nekkid advertising.


Now, clearly this is a rip-off of the Hooters chain in the states. I've seen this kind of thing before, there was a pool bar close to my French school that was called Boobeez.

Anyway, I found it odd to have tits and booze advertised on a city bus.

I feel a cold whine coming on......

12 comments:

Just Brian said...

lol yeah thats a law suit on wheels. Happy HNT

Jason said...

Too bad it wasn't for "Campus"

Greg Hatfield and OJ Santos can go fuck themselves. said...

Tits and chicken, it's all good with me! LMAO! HAppy HNT

Patricia said...

hooters - or houster - no matter how it's spelled, c'est terrible!

epicurist said...

That is quite funny actually...vive le Quebec!

MamaKBear said...

I'd say that qualifies for HNT!
Cool pic!
HappY HNT!

dantallion said...

I haven't seen that one yet - gonna have to start paying better attention to the buses.

Joel said...

Damn...I was looking for a pic of YOU HN...um T

Bsoholic said...

That is odd to advertise on a bus!

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

Say, that's cool that somebody's ripping off HOOTERS. I hate that place.

I read this career counselor's column that recommends copying an already successful idea if you want to go into business for yourself.

Robin said...

Houster! That's FUNNY!!! HHNT.

r said...

Boobs. Just cracks me up.

I've never understood enjoying food while looking at sexually provocative outfits on men or women.

yech.