* The city keeps telling everyone to be patient with the snow removal. Now they're calling for rain on the weekend and if that happens, they may not be able to finish the job because it will turn the mounds of snow into mounds of ice. Oy.
* I can't watch this as it makes me cringe. Still, I'm not ashamed of being an amateur.
* Finished shopping for spouse yesterday. One of the things I got is a bathroom scale. He always oohs and ahhs as we pass them in Costco. He hates snippets so I figure I'm safe revealing it here.
* If I gave to every charity that has approached me this holiday season, I'd have had nothing to give to my loved ones.
* Does it make me weird that I avoid throwing garbage into other's trashcans? I was getting my haircut yesterday and instead of putting my wrapper in his trash, I put it in my bag and brought it home to put into my trash. I thought, "He doesn't need to be taking out my garbage." Codependent, perhaps, but I'd like to think of it as politeness..
* Gas is about $4.40 a gallon here. I know those of you down south think you pay a lot. I invite you to think again.
* Here's my proof of my best score yet on freerice.com. 50 is the maximum.
* I can't recall what age I stopped worrying about what others think and only concerned myself with what I think. It wasn't too long ago though.
* There has been an abundance of advertising on the television for Stool Softener lately. Just in time for those pipe clogging holidays, I suppose. I love their slogan, "It doesn't make you go, it just makes it easier to go."
* Everybody is dragging their kids up here. Up and down the street pedestrians tow their little ones on sleds. The children seem to love it, though I fail to see the allure.
* Murphy's cousin's law. The line at the cashier will always be inversely proportional to the time you've got to finish shopping. Got lots of time? Tiny little line. Pressed for time? That line's gonna be snaking around the store.