1. Woke up, wanted cigarette, didn't have cigarette, drank coffee while posting blog/checking blogs
2. Prepared and ate toasted sesame bagel with cream cheese and glass of orange juice
3. Spouse parted for work
4. Took shower and then listened to meditation tape (I say tape, but it's on the ipod)
5. Showed the apartment to someone who just arrived to live in Montreal
6. Felt conflicted after saying yes to the girl, but this guy wants to move in as soon as possible (She can't pay anything or sign the lease until next Tuesday)
7. Went across town to the farmer's market and paid tax bill at the bank
8. Walked home in the very muggy, sprinkly weather
9. Only took one picture of church doors along the way
10. Bought a lease agreement, onion soup, tootsie pops, strawberries, artichokes, wedding card. Ate two samosas while walking.
11. Noticed all the poor smokers, slaves that they are to the nicodemon.
12. Made "easy pasta" which is ground beef, a can of diced tomatoes, water, pasta, onion soup mix and cheese.
13. Had martini and wanted cigarette, didn't have cigarette. Ate strawberries instead.
14. Watched Voyager. I happened to catch the very first episode of the series a few months back and now I'm hooked.
15. The new arrival didn't have very good credit so we declined him, felt good that we'd honor the "yes" we gave to the girl
16. Watched a bit of the news, brushed teeth, went to bed.
Omitted due to high frequency: bathroom activities, gum and tootsie roll consumption, interaction with dog.