* Been a while since I did one of these. Feels all retro and stuff.
* I have a lot of free time this session. The contracts didn't line up like they normally do. I've got 2-3 days of work per week. I'm not gonna stress about it, just enjoy it.
* Seeing movies is one way to enjoy it. Yesterday, Serge and I took in Looper, an interesting tale involving time travel and telekenesis. We are still confused about one scene, but it kept us blabbing about it well after it was finished.
* Today I took myself to see Step Up Revolution. I was the only person in the theater. Weird. I have a major new crush though now. OMG every time he was on the screen, I melted.
* Not going to post his name since I'm probably not allowed to post the pic. Even though it's already on the internet. He is the male lead in the movie. It was really difficult to focus on the plot when he was on screen. Woof.
* Got the holiday weekend off too (Canadian Thanksgiving). We are going on a little road trip off the grid. Should be some really nice fall foliage scenes. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. We are taking Georgie with us. Speaking of the little monster, here's a little Georgie porn.
* He's been especially needy this weekend. I worked three intense English immersion weeks back to back so he must have been missing me.
* I have been smoke free for 51 months today. According to my stats, I have NOT smoked 46599 cigarettes since I quit.
* Serge on the other hand, has picked the habit back up. He decided to smoke while we were in Cape Cod since there were other smokers among us. Then when we got back he requit. But that only lasted a week. Now he's back to a pack a day, sigh.
* The diet is going awesome. I look good naked again. Yay! Still two pounds to reach my goal though. Should be done with that this week or next.
* Oh yeah, and on Saturday we went to POUTINEVILLE, a fancy poutine restaurant and yours truly ordered a salad! Admire, wont you, my phenomenal restraint. Meanwhile my dining partners ordered poutines with chopped up corn dogs in them! Okay, I got a bite, but that was it.
* My current English shows are Glee, Parenthood, 30 Rock, Big Bang Theory, Amazing Race and waiting for Smash to come back. Are there any I need to be watching that I'm not?
* This was fun. Maybe I'll write more with my light schedule. In the meantime Mwah, and thanks for stopping by.