Saturday, October 22, 2005

Say goodbye to Cozumel


We spent the day here last week when we were in Cozumel. It's called Paradise Beach and we had a great day playing in the water, snorkeling, and getting massages.

I doubt it will look like this again for a long time given Wilma's two day battering she has wrought. I hope everyone is at least safe there.


Last night we went to a dinner party with some friends. I would have a picture of that for you except that I dropped the camera and it isn't working anymore. (We have a second camera though, so I will still be able to take future pictures.)

I haven't been able to catch up since vacation. I'm behind on my blogging, my email, my job work and this weekend is devoted to catching up. Plus caulking. Must caulk the doors and windows. Oh yeah, and switch around the clothing - put away the summer clothes, and haul out the winter ones.

And I want to write the road to Montreal third episode for tomorrow.

Too much to do, too little time. Gotta go, good Saturday to you.

No comments: