* Unfortunately, ambition is often mistaken for ability.
* If perfection exists, it can be found everywhere, in everything. If it doesn't, why are we all trying so hard?
* I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" last night. Can you say BORING? It did confirm my suspicion that the current greed and manipulation of oil companies (along with our complicit dependence) are going to render our planet uninhabitable.
* It's like the red tide. When an algae bloom occurs, all other creatures perish. This is what we're doing to the planet. When our "red tide" occurs, it will be fast and devastating.
* Pantyhose is or are? I can't figure out which sounds right. I know garden hose is singular.
* I'm getting tired of the daily blogging grind. It's coming up on two years now. Maybe I'm out of stories to tell.
* Did you know that mixing ammonia plus bleach plus water makes a noxious gas? Truly, it could send you to the hospital. (Kids, do not try this!)
* Every time I go somewhere, it seems like the return trip takes less time. I don't understand why, but there it is.
* Question? Can anyone tell me which herbs are perennials? I'd like to grow some outside and bring them in for the winter.
* Did you know the act of smiling actually induces mood/hormone changes? Try some smiling exercises next time you're down in the dumps.
* I suspect frowning has the opposite effect.
* In Quebec, employers are forbidden to hire scabs during a strike. To me, this seems to give too much power to the employees.
* I haven't forgotten Daniel, Polt and Boy. You'll get your questions tomorrow.