Things on my mind these days:
* How spring is getting squashed back. Three snowy days coming up this week.
* Wondering if I should quit smoking before or after New York in May.
* Running numbers to get through the summer on projected revenue. (Running numbers is a sickness, I recommend that you don't get started)
* Thinking about what I'd do if I win tomorrow's 38 million dollar lottery. It's this part that's worth the price of the ticket.
* Show the dog love everyday. I keep reminding myself that her time here is short. The downside is she's getting fat.
* Global warming, spouse's work woes, subway etiquette.
* The blog. What to do. What to write about.
* Trying to stop dreaming about the weekend and really experience the present.
* The damn bitch upstairs that ran her laundry at 11 last night.