A kind of meme. I answer five questions and then if anyone wants to play along, I can ask YOU five questions that you can answer on YOUR blog.
1. Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? If so, did you
know down deep that it wasn't for you or did you try to fake your way
through it? Who was she? Were there more than one? (Okay, this is way more than
one question, but I'm curious, so indulge me!)
The only time I got close to having "relations" with a woman was with Rebekah. We were teenagers, and though I knew I had sexual desires for men, I didn't see why I couldn't with a woman, after all, that would make life so much easier. I remember one night after going to dinner theatre (can't remember what, but I'm sure R will) actually being horny for her, driving home with a boner. Once at my house, the parents and brother asleep, we started getting hot and heavy in front of the fireplace. Then my 9 year old brother appeared on the stairway, "What are you doing?" And that killed it. That's the closest I ever got, unless you count the time (also with R) that we got some stinky fingers fooling around in my bedroom. Are you suitably indulged?
2. What is your favorite thing and least favorite thing about Serge? I'm sorry but that's TWO (loaded!) questions. It's hard to think of a favorite and a worst. It would probably depend on the day and time I'm asked this. I love that he's a lot of things I'm not : clean, disorganized, unpredictable, gregarious, artistic, and short. What I hate most is probably engaging in a conversation with him while he's drunk.
3. What is your favorite dessert to eat? Ooh, this is a tough one. But I'm gonna have to go with Banana Cream Pie. When Dairy Queen figured out how to make this into a Blizzard (shake type concoction), they made a customer for life.
4. Do you floss your teeth everyday? No, but I THINK about flossing them everyday. And then I feel guilty when I decide not to, and promise myself that I will the next day. See, I'm crazy like the rest of the world too.
5. Which blogger would you most like to meet and why? Oh gosh, I'd love to meet them all. I couldn't possibly select one for fear of disappointing others. (Yes I know it's codependant, what of it?) I will say that I am excited about the prospect of meeting Farmboy T. His writing has moved me like no other on the blogosphere. His archives are so full of good stuff, I challenge you to take a look and not get sucked in. (no pun intended) Choose one of his multi-part stories and get ready for a good read. He can paint the ugliest things with his words and make them beautiful. We may meet up when we go to New York.
Great answers Torn, and sorry Rebekah but Eewww! (See Dirk, Torn likes it that serge is short) Ed
Ça veux dire quoi "floss" : brosser ?
One question about #1... The second last sentence... you didn't identify when that was. When you were teenagers, or in your thirties...?
And I'm running out of blogfodder. If you can think of five questions for me, i'm in.
Yeah, I'm up for five questions. Sock it to me.
I'm looking forward to your five questions, bring it on! :)
Now the REAL work of this meme comes in...LOL!
Nice answers! Yes, I'm fully satisfied. Thank you.
Okay, I am up for a challenge...
Let's see how "nosy" you can really be! LOL!
I love banana cream pie! I think I'll make one again soon. I find Father T fascinating, too.
Hit me with five good ones. :)
good questions, great answers.
i'm sick of my floss guilt but it seems i'm stuck with it for life. because i would never, you know, just get rid of it by actually flossing every day.
banana cream pie as an absolute favorite dessert. interesting! i love that nilla wafer banana stuff.
I hate flossing too.
And you left out the time we planned to finally "do it" but you told me that night you liked men.
I remember that quite well.
Ask me the questions please.
You should always floss - particularly after banana cream pie.
I am SO disappointed.
I have admired Rebekah for a long time. I think admiration finally has transformed to worship: she got in your pants and she knows the taste of your lips.
Though after her comment here, I'd have to say your timing sucks. ;)
Good questions, equally good answers. Ask away if you want, I'll try to answer
Torn, we've had this chat previously on your blog: Flossing is the key -- KEY -- to dental health.
If you have five questions for me, I'll answer them.
Don't hit me. I know you say it's out of love, but the bruises still exist on the inside. LOL.
Okay, I'll play. Send me 5 questions.
P.S. I love banana cream pie too.
I would love to undress myself with words for you. Alas, it looks as though your meme dance card is quite full. If you have time, I would love to answer your questions.clteuwbl
I floss everyday. Doesn't everyone?
Interesting answers. :) I wonder if you flossed after your near encounter. :)
He after all the above requests, if you've got the time and inclination, fire some questions my way, I'll take a stab at answering them.
will you ask me 5 questions?
no one asks me anything anymore. am i just too open?
Post a Comment