A kind of meme. I answer five questions and then if anyone wants to play along, I can ask YOU five questions that you can answer on YOUR blog.
1. Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? If so, did you
know down deep that it wasn't for you or did you try to fake your way
through it? Who was she? Were there more than one? (Okay, this is way more than
one question, but I'm curious, so indulge me!)
The only time I got close to having "relations" with a woman was with Rebekah. We were teenagers, and though I knew I had sexual desires for men, I didn't see why I couldn't with a woman, after all, that would make life so much easier. I remember one night after going to dinner theatre (can't remember what, but I'm sure R will) actually being horny for her, driving home with a boner. Once at my house, the parents and brother asleep, we started getting hot and heavy in front of the fireplace. Then my 9 year old brother appeared on the stairway, "What are you doing?" And that killed it. That's the closest I ever got, unless you count the time (also with R) that we got some stinky fingers fooling around in my bedroom. Are you suitably indulged?
2. What is your favorite thing and least favorite thing about Serge? I'm sorry but that's TWO (loaded!) questions. It's hard to think of a favorite and a worst. It would probably depend on the day and time I'm asked this. I love that he's a lot of things I'm not : clean, disorganized, unpredictable, gregarious, artistic, and short. What I hate most is probably engaging in a conversation with him while he's drunk.
3. What is your favorite dessert to eat? Ooh, this is a tough one. But I'm gonna have to go with Banana Cream Pie. When Dairy Queen figured out how to make this into a Blizzard (shake type concoction), they made a customer for life.
4. Do you floss your teeth everyday? No, but I THINK about flossing them everyday. And then I feel guilty when I decide not to, and promise myself that I will the next day. See, I'm crazy like the rest of the world too.
5. Which blogger would you most like to meet and why? Oh gosh, I'd love to meet them all. I couldn't possibly select one for fear of disappointing others. (Yes I know it's codependant, what of it?) I will say that I am excited about the prospect of meeting Farmboy T. His writing has moved me like no other on the blogosphere. His archives are so full of good stuff, I challenge you to take a look and not get sucked in. (no pun intended) Choose one of his multi-part stories and get ready for a good read. He can paint the ugliest things with his words and make them beautiful. We may meet up when we go to New York.