Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dutiful post

It has occurred to me that writing a blog is like buying a plant. There is some kind of understood responsibility that you will keep it alive, whatever your future feelings on the matter. This week, I started this blog and a garden. I planted romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onions and red peppers. And as it has rained considerably over the past three days, my duties have been limited in the "keeping them alive" category. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as blog-rain to alleviate my responsibilities here.

I was pleased to see this morning that my good friend Em has started a blog too, you can see her first post ever over here. (I would make that "here" clickable to her blog, but since I am the definition of ineptness, you'll have to copy and paste this: http://bloodmysteries.blogspot.com )

The sun is out this morning making the first appearance in 3 days. I haven't talked much on the sky since it has been overcast and rainy all weekend. It seems the blocked low has moved south a bit but may wobble back up in a couple days. Anytime we have the sun out and we're in the vicinity of low pressure, we can have convection. So, I'll take the camera with today in case I catch a good cloud.

Pay attention to everything, it's spring!

No comments: