Friday, May 20, 2005

Instability

So we had a little bit of instability yesterday and even a few sprinkles but no downpours. There's another small chance today so I'll keep the camera handy. Took me a while to figure out how to post a picture by downloading Picasa and Hello, and then got sidetracked a bit when the Picasa cateloged all my pics and videos, I was surprised by how many pics I've got and also a little alarmed at the quantity of nudes among them.

My outrage for things was freshly renewed after reading this diatribe this morning:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2005/05/20/notes052005.DTL&nl=fix

It reminds me I'm doing the right thing - becoming a Canadian Citizen.

Instability in the sky, the world, our lives - and out of the chaos is beauty born.

Gotta go biking now- later.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Oh, I remember the day Picasa catalogued my photos while I watched...it was liking watching the garden grow...

...and yah, there *were* a few more nudes than I'd expected, too.