* Got two new clients who contacted me via the website. One of them lives in mcmansionville. At the end of the lesson I was paid from a three inch stack of crisp twenties. Seemed kind of show offy which was overkill. Ostentatious opulence is what they should call that neighborhood.
* Get this. I bought Christmas presents yesterday. I can't reveal what since receivers may read this blog, but it was an idea I had a couple years ago and then the dang things were sold out close to Christmas for the last two years. So I snatched them up and put a note to myself in the bag so I don't forget.
* I have a bunch of new contracts starting this week at the Justice department. Man those people are serious down there. The expression sober as a judge is so apt.
* Because of the new contracts, I bought a monthly transit pass. The last few months I've been commuting to the suburbs by car so going back to the metro is nice. Yesterday it was pretty crowded in the metro and this guy squeezed on so his ass crack was pressed firmly into my wrist. I thought that was odd.
* We watched Capitalism a
* Like up here they introduced a new budget that will have a "health tax" payable annually on your tax return. In a couple years it will be $200. That's a flat rate for everyone. The problem I see with that is the guy who makes 20k a year must pay one percent of his income for the health tax and the guy who makes 200k must pay only one tenth of one percent of his. Not fair.
* During our mini heat wave I fell asleep on the couch with just a t-shirt on and Serge seized the opportunity to take blackmail pictures. They are horrifying.
* Georgie has been a delight.
* I'm sure there's more, but that's going to have to wait until next time. Work calls so off I go.