* Sometimes I wish I could blame my crankiness on PMS. It's just so comeback-proof.
* Saw the lastest Canadian soldier killed in Afghanistan. The news showed a home movie clip with the wife and daughter. I thought about how that girl had lost her daddy and tears sprung from my eyes. Then spouse mocked me.
* I never walk through the perfume section of a department store. It stinks there.
* Crow on a stick
* Do you think if the virgin Mary appeared in a cowpie, people would flock to see it?
* As I prepare to go back to work, I wonder why I didn't go into the Xmas tree lot business. Make your annual salary in a month. Then rest for 11.
* Soon paper hospital gowns will be the required outfit for air travel.
* The sign at the soup station at the Botanical gardens said, "Restaurant quality soup".
* Sara's vocabulary: Sara, bath, bone, ball, toy, cookie, hungry, manger, walk, sit, stay and down. She often ignores sit and stay though.
* Spouse seemed to be at the appropriate level of inebriation to dance. So I asked.
I'd love to see the Virgin Mary in a cowpie. Calling it a load of Bullshit would become my favourite pun!
Sweet moves, Spouse!
Can't watch the video here at "Kevin's" but I just realized it's the same time there as here!
You forgot about the anal probe along with the paper gowns.
Yes paper gowns and no shoes
I think people would flock to see The Virgin in a cowpie.
Thank you Serge!!
You guys are way too adorable.
damn my work is blocking this video!
Cant wait to get home and see it!
men can have PMS, its proven fact!
Manger. For a second there, I thought Sara had a thing for the baby Jesus in the manger. Then I realized she is bilingual! (It's early here!)
I love Serge, he is so damn cute!
Screw the paper gown - everyone flys naked from now on!
And I agree, you two are just too damn cute!
Do you think if the virgin Mary appeared in a cowpie, people would flock to see it?
What do you mean if?
So, does Serge secretly sing "Ziggy" when nobody is around?
You and Serge are so funny together. You're always mocking each other.
Ah, c'est l'amour...
Maybe the Virgin Mary was a cowpie and the baby Jesus just appeared in it one day. Maybe Joseph even fucked the cowpie because he was bored. Maybe I should stop now.
Warning: I'm deeply cranky right now.
But. Is there nothing in your life which you have experienced as reality but which others who have not experienced thereby treat as so much bullshit?
Why does there have to be a comeback to I'm cranky because I have PMS anyway? Why can't that be just one more piece of information? Because you think that the idea of hormones controlling a person's mood is bullshit? Have you lived in my body?
In my experience, PMS is real. I'm still responsible for not being an out of control bitch. Hormones make that more difficult though.
Sara would be a dog, or a young female relative? :)
I can't wait to watch that video again at home, but this time with sound.
What a marvellous sense of humour! I do like that very much.
Carpe diem (noctemque...)
Serge is just adorable! Love it when you two mock each other. He's expression is just priceless when he 'laughed' after you did.
Regards to you both :D
If I ever grow up and am lucky enough to find a husband, I want us to be you and Serge.
Spouse is a supah-star. I love his lip synching, but I don't think it's fair he mocked you for getting teary about the family and the dead soldier. Bad spouse!
Do you and spouse ever get down and dirty in fights? You seem like you'd be polite and lovey dovey when you fight.
I saw a documentary once on Quebecers that fill 18 wheeler transport trucks full of trees at Christmastime and sell them for a fortune in Manhattan....it was really interesting.
(cute video btw)
That boy is a good time. And a good sport too.
Post a Comment