* Sometimes I wish I could blame my crankiness on PMS. It's just so comeback-proof.
* Saw the lastest Canadian soldier killed in Afghanistan. The news showed a home movie clip with the wife and daughter. I thought about how that girl had lost her daddy and tears sprung from my eyes. Then spouse mocked me.
* I never walk through the perfume section of a department store. It stinks there.
* Crow on a stick
* Do you think if the virgin Mary appeared in a cowpie, people would flock to see it?
* As I prepare to go back to work, I wonder why I didn't go into the Xmas tree lot business. Make your annual salary in a month. Then rest for 11.
* Soon paper hospital gowns will be the required outfit for air travel.
* The sign at the soup station at the Botanical gardens said, "Restaurant quality soup".
* Sara's vocabulary: Sara, bath, bone, ball, toy, cookie, hungry, manger, walk, sit, stay and down. She often ignores sit and stay though.
* Spouse seemed to be at the appropriate level of inebriation to dance. So I asked.