* I watched a squirrel scoot along the entire length of the backyard fence, dog-with-an-anal-itch style, either scratching himself or "expressing" something on it. Then some birds came along and started sharpening their beaks on the top of the fence. Fascinating in a gross kind of way.
* Once you give your self permission, quantity is not an issue.
* A six day road trip to New Brunswick is at hand. We will visit the place with the highest tides in the world.
* Me being a dork.
* I don't know why, but I was really sad when I read that Patsy Ramsey had died. I may have loathed/pitied/loathed/pitied her, but I never wished death upon her. Only 49 years old.
* The house deal got financed. Apparently, the fourth bank is the charm. Barring the unforseen, we take possession in a couple weeks. I refuse to have any emotion about it until that time. (Spouse is beyond excited)
* Yesterday's discussion was quite thought provoking. I feel like my mind expanded. Thank you.
* Fork booger: matter which continues to adhere even after going through the dishwasher. Often seen in greasy diners.
* Have you seen the tea party? When I see that, I feel like peace is really possible. Unfortunately, others see it differently.