*Here's what it looked like before I went to work. Beautiful sunrise, all the snow melted.
* I tweaked my back. How? Putting on my socks. What next, spraining my shoulder raising the cup of coffee to my lips?
* It's Friday the 13th. I don't believe in the unlucky bit. Both the day and date are imaginary names we agree on for organizational purposes. Since they are imaginary, luck has nothing to do with it.
* If you put any cow substances into my coffee, I will not drink it.
* Here's why you shouldn't send restaurant food back simply because you don't like it. You waste food ( the sent back plate must be thrown away, by law) people's time (the server and cook's) and money. (The restaurant serves two plates but is only remunerated for one.) So. If you order something that you've never tried before and you don't like it, the only person who should pay for that journey into "self discovery" is you.
* If they could put diesel exhaust as an incense, I'd buy it. I love that smell.
* How is toilet paper like the Starship Enterprise? It rings Uranus in search of Klingons. (remember that one?)
* Snow. Splendid Nuggets Of Winter or Spring's Nasty Offensive Waste. (I'm lame at reverse acronyms)
* Here's what it looked like when I got home from work.
(And it is still snowing this morning. 5-6 inches, sigh)