Thanks Joel! (and many others who have already done this one)
1. One book you have read more than once:
It's rare that I read a book more than once. One that I've read several times though is Going Native It chronicles my uncle's life living with a tribe in Washington state. There is knowledge there that we aren't normally privy to.
2. One book you would want on a desert island:
A really really big book. Maybe 100 years of Solitude. Or better yet, ESO
3. One book that made you laugh:
David Sedaris always makes me laugh. Choose any of his books.
4. One book that made you cry:
White Oleander by Janet Fitch. (Also, one of the best books I've ever read, and it was a twenty something girl's first attempt at a novel. Bitch.)
5. One book you wish you had written:
All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten.
6. One book you wish had never been written:
The enduring and most important religious text. (this will depend on the reader to decide which one)
7. One book you are currently reading:
Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter
8. One book you have been meaning to read:
9. One Book That Changed Your Life:
Fit for Life After that, I changed my diet forever.
10. Now tag five people:
No. And you can't make me.