* Yahoo has expunged all "vulgar" words from their version of Scrabble. It is now impossible to play words such as "bitch", "piss", "tits" (although the singular "tit" is acceptable,) " fag", "crap" and the usual four letter epithets. What really frosts me though is that "cock" and "pussy" are also banned. (Cat and rooster are fine though.)
* The bus cleaners are threatening a strike again which would effectively shut down the public transit system, blocking me from earning money. They make over $20 an hour to sweep. Makes me want to go postal, but if they do it, I'll probably just get a car and be done with that shit.
* Why are olives sold with pits in them? Does anyone appreciate this? It's bad enough scraping the olive off the pit with your teeth, but then you've got to hawk the thing up on your plate. What recipe calls for unpitted olives anyway?
* It's so cold up here these days, my weenie has retreated to my colon. (I stole that joke.)
* Yesterday, I finished my first Sudoku puzzle. Usually I tire of it before I finish.
* Nearly all "tion" words exist in both French and English, but some of them are used more widely in one or the other languages. Do you know what "remuneration", "reparation", "approbation", and "legation" mean? I only learned these words by learning French.
* We watched the "40 year old Virgin" last night. There were a couple good laughs. I particularly liked the speed dating girl who corrected the pronunciation of her name, "It's GINA" (long I) she protested when she was called Gina.
* No prospective employer has ever asked to physically see my University diploma. Which is good since it's buried deep in a box somewhere.
* I've never had any STD's. Unless you count crabs.