* I didn't know this, but I learned that caffeine causes miscarriages. It makes sense though, the first sip often sends me to the toilet.
* I remember as a kid getting enraged and crying. It was a cry-rage thing which led to tantrums of arm and leg flailing. When I see other kids perform this act, it makes me laugh. Odd.
* The last time I cried when I was a kid, I think I was 11 or 12, I can still remember it clearly, I melted down crying because my father had raised his voice at me (delicate child I must have been) and then he mocked me for crying, I can't remember what he said exactly but I think crybaby was part of it. That was it, I didn't cry again until I was in my 20's.
* This week, I noticed they added little TVs into the elevators in the IBM building. Genius, now I don't have to pretend to read the Otis patent number or awkwardly catch the eye of other occupants. Plus, I couldn't think of a better example of "captive audience". Next will be urinals and toilets, you just watch.
* I got the jist of my schedule yesterday. Not bad at all. I was panicking for nothing. I can't believe how everything is falling into place once again. Yay!
* We bought olives for our martinis the other day. They were on sale. We like the green ones with the little red pepper in it. So we got them, and we both disliked them. Serge said they were garlic olives. I said no, "there's a red thing there, so it's not garlic." But something strange about the appearance of the red thing now that I really got a good look at it. I went to check the jar. "Stuffed with pimento paste." Those rat-bastards. And into the trash it went.
* I got Sergio Mendes and Brazil 66 from the library. Oh my god I love this music. Here's an example.
* This space was reserved for an unfleshed out snippet. When I fleshed it out, it was dumb.The replacement snippet was altogether lame as well. Please excuse me for any inconvenience caused.