* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
I can't remember who tagged me, or I'd link to that person. Additionally, there are a bunch of rules that came with this meme (see above). I tend to ignore random rule making, I mean, why does the fork always have to be on the left, you know? Anyway, the gist of this thing is that I'm supposed to share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. All the rest I'll treat as optional. This is much harder than it looks, I'm sure I've shared more than enough about myself over the last years. To come up with six quirky things that I've not already mentioned is tough. But here goes.
1. I do this much less these days, but I've been known to groom my toenails with my teeth.
2. I avoid eating certain things because they cause me to regurgitate hours later. I used to have fun with this little quirk and show whomever I was with what had gurged up in my mouth. The look of horror as they identified bits of the lunch we had eaten two hours ago was priceless. You know what though, people really didn't like being subjected to that, so I've stopped. Another part of the kid in me squelched.
3. It doesn't really matter where I sit the first time I eat in a restaurant, though on subsequent visits, I usually pick whichever table I ate at before. Something securing about that for me.
4. I am a coupon cutter, clipper, and user. 2 for 1's are my favorites.
5. At crowded movies, I choose a side aisle seat. At sparsely attended ones, I sit in the middle.
6. I don't drink sugary drinks because I swear they make my teeth fuzzy. This alone will probably save me from diabetes.