I stole this from Patricia.
All About Serge
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Probably How it's Made or any other science geek program.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? He'll have the soup thanks.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Refried beans, so burritos are out.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Beer, Molson Dry.
5. Where did he go to high school? Pointe Claire
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 and a half
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Old sci-fi programs/movies
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and butter.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Corndogs
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cheerios, but anything non sugared will do.
11. What would he never wear? Long johns
12. What is his favorite sports team? None (I just asked him and that was his response.)
13. Who did he vote for? Liberal (neither of us can remember her name - she didn't win)
14. Who is his best friend? I'd like to think it's me. (I just asked him and he said "you", so he gets a corndog for breakfast)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Leave the room without turning out the light. He counted 11 of them in a rage the other day.
16. How many states has he lived in? One, california. Plus Quebec (a province) and Hong Kong (a mini nation).
17. What is his heritage? Pure laine Québecois.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? He's not a big fan of the cake. Do they have a beer cake? He might like that.
19. Did he play sports in high school? No, but he played base drum for the Air Cadets.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Dicking around on the computer to "improve" it.
21. What's something cool about him? He comes across as gruff but I know he's really a softie.