* I just realized I'm paying for my miles with my airmiles credit card. It comes out to $500 that I pay via the annual fee for a round trip domestic ticket based on how much I use it. I'm actively seeking a no annual fee card now. CAA is in first place at the moment.
* Somehow quitting smoking turned me into quite the lush. It's been fun but now I'm getting worried about myself, and more specifically, my waistline.
* I don't want a bulbous red nose. I don't think that would be becoming on me.
* We cruise in 9 days!
* I can't figure out if it's life that is getting faster and more complex or me who's getting slower and lamer? Is it like this for you too - too much to do and not enough time? Too much do and not enough be. Hopefully this summer will rectify that.
* I noticed on my soup-for-lunch thing that the serving size on the nutrition information label is half the quantity inside. Ridiculous! It's obviously a soup-for-one container. I guess they didn't want it to look like it had three fourths of your total salt intake for the day on there. Very misleading.
* Ugh, I'm in evaluation hell. All I really want to say is: Yes you are a worthy person, yes you could improve as can we all. I hate it because with language, there is no standard way of learning (though there are teaching) nor standard speed with which language is learned. Some people are just more adept at it than others. Why should they get all the praise when it comes easy? Again, I just want to give everyone an A if they showed up and participated. Unfortunately I can't.
* I think exclamation points should be banned on facebook. Even I'm getting carried away with them. A sentence like "So-and-so is going to the store" should not be completed with an exclamation point, and certainly not three of them!!!
* I wish I had been born 30 years earlier. I think I would have loved being a travel agent. Honestly I just love researching and planning travel.
* Saying I love my life feels much better than saying I hate my life, regardless of which is more true.
* Flying round trip to Los Angeles or round trip to Honolulu is more expensive than flying to Los Angeles AND Honolulu (multi city ticket). I don't understand the logic, but I took advantage of it. Look out Hawaii in January!