Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another meme

I got this meme from Adam.

1.) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Same thing I'm doing now. Breathing, eating, sleeping, working.

2.) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)
1. Work
2. Collect rents
3. Water plants
4. Read
5. Return CDs to the library

3.) Snacks I enjoy
Sweet and salty peanut bars, hummus and crackers, guacamole (I will never tire of this), black licorice

4.) Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. Give at least half away, probably most
2. Buy Serge the house he always dreamed of here and somewhere else where it's warm in the winter.
3. Travel
4. Stop working for money
5. Start exploring the things I don't have time to explore due to work. (I feel like this sentence is disingenuous. Why don't I find the time to do what I want to explore?)

5.) Three of my bad habits
1. Picking at my crack
2. Smoking
3. Driving with a leadfoot

6.) 5 places I have lived:
1. Calle Ganador
2. Castile Lane
3. King's Road
4. Cherry Avenue
5. Rue Ste-Catherine

7.) 5 Jobs I have had:
1. Staple remover
2. Camp counselor
3. Dining room captain
4. Model
5. English Teacher

I, like Adam, don't wish to tag people, but feel free to do it if you'd like.

10 comments:

My adventures said...

Jobs!! I was a male model too, for an Egyptian line of jeans. My face and figure were plastered on billboards all over the Middle East! I'll send you $10 if you can tell me what that line is from? Ha!

Snooze said...

Staple remover? What? [and picking your crack is gross. Stop that]

Anonymous said...

I hope collecting the rent is hassle free. Take time to smell the roses. You must like going to the Theater, you're already picking your seat. That cracks me up. Ed

Anonymous said...

OK, it's lovely crack I'm most certain, why not let serge pick it for you? That'll keep your fingers free and clean to smoke with preventing any funky taste with your smokes.

As for the model, you still have the image and shape... a lovely sight of a man to see.

bardelf said...

Staple remover sounds like the most boring job on the planet!
I'd love to hear more about your modeling job, though! Photos?

Lyvvie said...

I was a staple remover for one day. Actually, I walked out after lunch.

Cooper said...

I, too, was a camp counsellor ... at the wise old age of 16, at a bible camp no less! The place names you lived sound so romantic. What would Serge's dream house look like?

GayProf said...

I love avocados. They are filled with the good fat, right?

Crack is whack (Somebody had to say it).

Anonymous said...

I was a camp counselor too - It was a ghetto day camp on a field behind a high school. We played handball with the kids, and smoked weed between games. we had funding for 2 trips per week and took the city busses and subway to amusement parks, museums, libraries and pools. It was one of my favorite jobs ever.

lattégirl said...

I'd have to say that staple remover ranks right up there with my very worst job ever... putting buckles on shoe straps in a factory.

How long did you last as a staple remover?!!!

Hummus... yum. I make my own sometimes and eat it three times a day until it's all gone.