* Here's the problem with "save the best for last": What if you die first?
* Wanting to be taught is not the same as wanting to learn. Only those wanting to learn can be taught.
* I often used to think, "I hate it when that happens." I realized that my worldview was too often filtered through the "I hate" lens. So I made a conscious decision not to let my thoughts go there. Now I often think, "I love...." And because of that, I have become a different person.
* In Los Angeles, people coat their homes with stucco. In Montreal, it's all brick and stone. Can't do the bricks in LA because of earthquakes, can't do the stucco in Montreal because of winter. (oh, and it's a law too in both places.)
* Satisfaction is not a normal human condidtion. It must be learned and practiced.
* If a woman wears a shirt with writing on the front, I figure she wants me to look at her breasts.
* If a man wears a shirt with writing, I figure it's because he wants to look at the breasts of the girls reading him.
* Sometimes I think the earth is ready to shake us off, like a dog after a swim.
* Toejam is an urban legend.