Monday, January 09, 2006

Vacation photoblog

Here is a selection of photos from our last two weeks. I apologize in advance if you have a slow connection. If you would like to see larger versions of the photos, just click on them. If you object to your mug being posted here, let me know and I'll remove it. Enjoy!


The first day in Puerto Vallarta, we headed down to the beach for some cerveza.



Enjoying the beach.


About six, we met up with our newfound Montrealer friends for martinis. In retrospect, I'm not sure this was wise.


Soon, the parasailing called out for Serge, here he is taking off. (I'd done it before)


Hanging out at the rocks south of the Los Muertos beach.


The gay section of the beach.


Chillin by the hotel pool.

Did I mention the martinis?

Every day an unbelievable sunset.


High tides and big waves wrought havoc throughout our stay.


Indundating the gay beach, the shrieking was funny.


On the New Year's Eve cruise.


At midnight.

California had beautiful sunsets too. Here in Donna's backyard.


Gingerbread decorating day. Here's em after I tried to instigate a little frosting fight.


Friday night at Cafe Piccolo with friends. It was great to see everyone.


I got to see Grandma too, here we are after pizza at Dad's house.


Me and Dad at grandma's house before going out to lunch.


Finally, Mom's big party - Hey we forgot to take a group shot this year! She had teddy bears lined up for all the kids.

Now we are home and it is snowing. I think I can say that we had a great time. See you tomorrow.

9 comments:

Adam said...

Too bad you couldnt take a video of all the shrieking on the gay beach. That would have been really funny to witness. Welcome home!

jjd said...

i like the pics. did corona pay you for that first one?

Patricia said...

you guys look so relaxed and content.

and uhhhh... do either of you take a bad picture? i mean really. one beautiful picture after another really gets a little irritating.

btw, i'm currently photoshopping myself into your friday night cafe photo. 'cause it looks like too much fun not to crash into.

St. Dickeybird said...

Great shots!

The Corona pic is on my computer, a little bit of solace this winter.
:)

CoffeeDog said...

"the shrieking was funny" LOL too cute. Very nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Rey Rey said...

Hmmm.... a beach called Los Muertos... Doesn't that mean, "The Dead"? Doesn't seem like a beach I'd want to go to! LOL

But it looks so damn relaxing... Forget the trips to cold, bitter London like I'm so used to... Bring me to Los Muertos!

Snooze said...

What fabulous pics! Like St.Dickey, the Corona shot is now my screen saver.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, thanks! Brings back great memories of my times there.

http://eurogay.blogspot.com/

madamerouge said...

I miss Puerto Vallarta so much. Hey, was that the pool at the San Marino, by any chance?