Friday, February 17, 2006

Ta ta for now


I had to do a fair amount of schlepping yesterday during a wicked little storm when I passed by this canine waiting for its master. I tried to get the dog's attention, but he wouldn't even look at me.

We're off to Ottawa for the weekend. A weekend of checking out Canada's capital before the craziness upcoming next week. Next week, my appointment book has nearly every line filled, causing me panicky feelings. And a touch of dread. Best forget about that and enjoy the getaway.

I hope to have photos for you next week. Until then, bundle up, stay warm and enjoy the weekend.

See you Monday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

its going to be a balmy 69 degrees here today.....YAY...of course, tomorrow, its supposed to go down to 39...:(...have fun this weekend!

Snooze said...

that dog is so devoted. What a great photo. enjoy Ottawa!

St. Dickeybird said...

Have a great time!
Egg the PM's house if you get the chance!

_Psycho said...

Cool have a nice weekend

Chunks said...

What a loyal pooch!! Neat that you took a picture of it. Have a great time in Ottawa this weekend, did you decide to bring the dog?

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Have a fabbio getaway time

I'm hoping to do the same next weekend ;-)

You were a very bad boy yesterday by the way with that photo, a case of wax resist!

dantallion said...

Have a great time. Give Stephan a big wet kiss and a hug for me, will you?

r said...

Have fun with your getaway. Call me on Monday if you can.

Patricia said...

i love that picture of the dog. just sitting in the snow, waiting for his human. what love! dogs take the prize when it comes to such devotion.