* There's nothing quite like the hiccups to keep you in the moment, is there?
* Here's why religion is such a problem. You say to someone, "Hey. what's 9 divided by 3?" and they answer, "Four." When you furrow your brow and dispute the answer, they note your lack of faith, and (feign) pity for your eventual and eternal damnation.
* While periods of time such as years and months can be substantiated by the movement of heavenly bodies, weeks, minutes and hours are ficticious man-made quatities of time.
* Since You + Reality = Truth, there is no immutable truth. This is what they mean by "perception is reality".
* The expression "the straw that broke the camel's back" is different in French. It's "the last drop that made the vase overflow".
* If we can view all problems as "chances for growth and learning" then there are no more problems.
* It is possible to disentangle "sex" from "love". I suspect this is easier for males.
* "Never give up?" Bullshit. Sometimes giving up is the best course of action.
* Have you ever realized how much more volume of space birds have than we do? We are (except in planes) restricted to essentially the ten feet of space above the earth's surface. Birds have at least a hundred times more space than we do. Perhaps they pity us for being such slaves to gravity.