* I got the new upgrade to the ipod touch. Now I have maps too! And it will calculate directions from where you are to your destination. Only 20 bucks, and I can scratch GPS off my list now.
* It's been a funked up week. As in I've been in a funk. Don't know why really. Probably the impeding reality of returning to work.
* The only thing I really use facebook for is playing scrabble.
* I made a family casserole recipe that required 5 items. Tuna, noodles, cheese, mushroom soup and potato chips. Turned out delicious.
* Do you ever have that thing? That thing where in certain conditions you see an amoeba-like shape shifing as if on your eyeball? And then when you try to focus on it, it scurries off to the side, and you keep doing it, darting your eyes this way and that to get a really good look at the thing? Mine is always the same shape, and I've managed to "look right at it" a few times. It's rare though.
* The snow is losing its magicality but we still have three months to go before it's gone. How can I find the magic once more?
* Is it just me or is everything boring lately? Boring news, boring tv, boring weather. (I told you I was in a funk.)
* I worked up a preliminary tax return. The news is bad. Serge said "You have to make more money!" He's right, but what other job has 20 weeks off per year? Maybe I'll have to take a part time job this summer. Le sigh.