Sunday, August 21, 2005

Gay weddings have the best music


Another gay wedding celebration took place last night. Good friends we've known for years. We were invited and enjoyed the great party. Especially the music. Is there some kind of gay music gene? Because we danced for hours loving all the songs. I don't have a good picture of the happy couple from last night, so here's a picture of us after 6 hours of open bar. Yikes.

Gallons of alcohol and day after blog writing don't mix so well.

I'm gonna go lie down.

3 comments:

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Your partner is really tall!! ;-)

So what music was played? I'll dance my boots off to just about anything and everything from The Stones to Scissor Sisters and Kylie!

tornwordo said...

Lol goldie, I am sitting in the picture. In fact I am much taller than spouse.

Yeah i don't know all the music they played, but everything made me want to dance.

r said...

I am finding that naps are very attractive now. Especially after a night of drinking.

I'm glad you had fun.