Alright, I love music as much as the next person. But I also know that some people take their passion for music a little too far. You know like the guy who's got the music on so loud in the car that your windows vibrate as he passes. Of course, if music is your business, one would expect you to be overly passionate about it, so the following may not apply to you.
Let me repeat, passion is good, music is good, your desire to force it on everyone bad.
Here are a few signs that your music obsession is becoming a malady.
- You make sure to wear your ipod on the toilet.
- You are with guests (at home or another's home) and a song comes on that you like. You race over to the audio equipment, increase the volume and announce to everyone (who think you're a freak by the way) that they MUST listen to this song.
- You find silence intolerable.
- In the car, you feverishly scan the radio for a song you like. When the song is finished, you rabidly search for another. This is especially bad if you are the passenger.
- You put down someone else's taste in music. (Would you criticize someone for liking tomatoes?)
- You cannot stop yourself from dancing to some special song and are unable to communicate with others during the song. This is doubly wrong if you do it mid-sentence, mid-conversation with someone.
- You cruise the internet looking at artists' fan club sites.
- You require music during sex. (Can be fun, but a necessity?)
- You have a list of songs you want played at your funeral.
- You develop an ear infection from the overuse of headphones.
- You care and can hear the difference between analog and digital recordings.
- You can't have fun unless there's music on.
Okay, so I fit ALL of this criteria. Do I win? What do I win? And EWWWWW, you like tomatoes? GROSS! :~)
Sometime (rarely) I put the song loud in my car, but then it's usually low. Because I rarely like it loud.
I never had a ear infection yet, but I wear headset a lots of time when I play games, so we can talk between friends ;)
I don't listen music much, so I don't have any criteria on your list really ;) It's hard to understand =P
Several items on your list describe me.
Wait. Who are you to judge me? Who are you to tell me what I can or cannot do? Just because you can't enjoy music the way I do, you are now setting limits on the way I can enjoy it?
Well no. I won't have it.
This from a man who loves Kelly Clarkson so much he went to her concert.
Yeah stop being an olde fuddy duddy ;-)
turn that racket off! ;-p
Oups..guess I,m a music fan lol
To many of those things described me...music loud in car is also pretty much a good description of me...
And just too critisize, if _Psycho would put the music loud in is car, we would all die while earing ass of base People.
O yeah dance to the beat of THA ACE OF BASE !... God I hate yout taste in music Psycho LMAO but I respect it, as long as you don't force it on me =)
Post a Comment